Craft Beer Walking Tour in Warsaw
3 hours, 30 minutes / Easy
Our Beer Tour is an insight into the booming world of the 4th biggest beer-consuming nation in Europe where the number of annual craft beer premieres hits 1000 (yes, one thousand!).
We know you know it, but let’s make sure we’re on the same page: are you looking for a pub crawl? If so, click here. This is not one of those parties. Our Beer Tour is an insight into the booming world of the 4th biggest beer-consuming nation in Europe where the number of annual craft beer premieres hits 1000 (yes, one thousand!).
The Beer Tour will have the answers to all the questions you might have about the amber brew: Is it traditionally Polish? Is there more to beers than lager? Who holds the cards in the Polish craft world? Can you afford a bottle of the most expensive Polish beer? What are the craziest things local brewmasters add to their beer?
You will visit three carefully selected venues (restaurants and craft beer bars) where you will be treated to a variety of local beers, great food and, last but not least, fascinating stories of Polish beer. Our guides are home brewers, hop heads or industry insiders so you’re guaranteed a professional yet absolutely friendly approach. Take a walk with us and you will never want to order a mass-produced lager anymore! (or maybe only when it’s cheaper than water;)
- a visit to 3 craft beer bars
- all tastings sitting-down
- 10+ craft beer tastings
- 1 full meal in one of the bars (equivalent of a lunch)
- beer snacks in other bars
- water in all venues
- assistance of a professional, local foodie guide
- written summary of the tour
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
BEER TOUR IS ABOUT BEER. BUT WE DON’T WANT TROUBLE, OK?
As we inform on our website, both the Beer Tour is nothing of a pub crawl. Unfortunately, we’ve had mixed experience with bigger groups or bachelor/stag parties (in case you happen to be one) on our tours so in order not to disappoint anybody, we just want to point out a few things:
– this is a cultural tasting tour. It’s educative but fun, however, don’t expect a party tour:)
– because we care a lot about good relationships with the bars/restaurants we visit, we don’t accept loud and inappropriate behaviour;
– we don’t accept drunk people on the tour. The amounts of alcohol we will serve will definitely make you tipsy, but not drunk;
All in all, we want everybody to enjoy our tour but also realize what kind of experience we offer.
CULINARY TOURS AND CLASSES SAFETY
If the guide responsible for the tour/ class shall consider the participant to be unreliable or otherwise inadequate for the tour/class (drunk, aggressive, behaving in a way making continuation of the tour/class difficult or impossible etc). s/he may refuse to accept the participant on the tour/class, or ask the participant to leave the tour/class. The refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund.
We hope this doesn’t scare you off:) See you on the tour!
What do I need to bring?
We will walk approx. 1 mile (1.5 km) over 3.5 hours so a pair of comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is canceled 2 days or less before the event
Best price guarantee