WarsAWesome: Your Warsaw Weekend Guide (December 2-3)
It’s cooold. Hanging out outside is not advisable anymore. Fortunately, there is plenty of indoor activities throughout Warsaw. Let’s have a look!
1) Disco Soup at Hala Gwardii
Tel Aviv Urban Food will cook a vegan soup with vegetables that weren’t sold the previous day at Hala Mirowska. The dish will be served to everybody who will support the SOS Food Bank Foundation.
Where: Hala Gwardii, Warsaw
When: Sunday 3 from 12:00 to 16:00
Price: Donation to the Bank Żywności SOS foundation
2) Poster Exhibition and Market
Posters from the best graphic designers, illustrators and of course, artists representing the Polish poster school.
Where: Bracka 25, Warsaw
When: Sunday 3 from 11:00 to 19:00
Price: 2 PLN
3) FULL MOON PARTY
FULL MOON PARTY is an independent initiative to promote the Polish art. A street artist will paint a large-scale graffiti in front of an audience. The intimate atmosphere of the event allows for conversation with the creator and good fun, supported by the best DJ’s.
Where: Solec 38, Warsaw
When: Saturday 2 from 20:00 to 03:00
4) Opening of a Vinyl Shop in Praga
Choose from about 4,000 vinyl records from rock, jazz, soul, blues, rap, electronic or classic music.
Where: Ząbkowska 11, Warsaw
When: Saturday 2 from 10:00 to 20:00
5) Intercultural culinary workshops
This culinary workshop from Cook ‘n’ Learn will revolve around the richness of Moroccan cuisine.
Where: Mińska 65, Warsaw
When: Saturday 2 from 14:00 to 18:00
Price: 10 PLN
6) Rally (rajd barborka)
State-of-the-art cars, emotions, and awesome drivers will meet this weekend at a unique rally in Poland. If you are too lazy to go, you can watch it on TVP3.
Where: Several locations
When: Saturday 2 from 08:00 to 21:00
7) Christmas Markets
8) Fairs, markets, and garages sales
- Vintage day. Vintage clothing inspired by the Christmas season.
- Fair of pretty things. Design, exhibitions, food, coffee.
- Longboard market. Second-hand longboards.
- Baby Shopping. The fair is aimed at pregnant women, mothers, and families with children.
- HUSH Winter Boogie. Shop for winter Jackets.
- Grand Bazar. Clothing, accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, and home accessories from Polish designers.
- Dog day festival. Products and accessories for your furry friends.
Do you want to check out the past editions of Warsawesome? Here are the past Weekend in Warsaw posts.