WARSAWESOME: YOUR WARSAW WEEKEND GUIDE (June 30 – July 01)
Parties, Food Festivals, Concerts and much more. If you are in Warsaw this weekend, you are in luck.
1) Fort Open-Air #3
An open-air music festival where the music will increase in intensity from calm, downtempo during the day, to oriental tech-house in the evening and ending with rough industrial techno.
Where: Wał Miedzeszyński 345, Warsaw
When: Saturday 30 from 13:00 to Jul 1 at 6:00
Price: 15 zł – 25 zł
2) The Last March of the Living Dead in Warsaw
Dress up, join the crowd as living dead and march across the city moaning and dragging like in the best Zombie movies.
Where: in the small park between Palace of Culture and Science and the Metro Centrum
When: Saturday 30 from 18:00 to 20:00
3) Festival (s) of Roses
The best Polish florists will present roses in impressive arrangements presenting its diversity and beauty, unique fragrances and colors that never fail to delight visitors.
Where: Aleje Ujazdowskie 4, Warsaw
When: Jun 30 – Jul 1
Price: 6 zł – 12 zł
4) International Festival of Street Art
Several street art performances and exhibitions taking place all over Warsaw.
Where: WARSAW (New Town Market Square, Słodowiec Metro, Szczęśliwicki Park, Defilad Square, Agrykola Park)
When: Jun 23 – Jul 1
5) Białołęka Reggae DAY 2018
Concerts, drums and dance workshops as well as animations for the youngest.
Where: Modlińska 342, Warsaw
When: Saturday 30 from 14:30 to 20:30
6) Three Locations, Lots of Great Concerts
- Lazienki: Festival Zone Silence 2018 | Royal Łazienki. Over 150 concerts (every weekend in July)
- 24th International Open Air Festival Jazz at the Old Town. Jazz from all over the world (each Saturday in July and August).
- Summer Promenade Concerts at Park Morskie Oko. Various music (classical, polkas, serenades, tango, pre-war hits, swing and jazz) every Sunday.
7) Capoeira and Laughing Yoga at Cud Nad Wisła
- “Laughing Yoga” will take place every Saturday at 13:00 until the beginning of September (FREE).
- Capoeira will take place every second Saturday at 10:30 until the beginning of September (also FREE).
8) Dog Day – Charity Roller Disco
A charity roller disco where you skate and dance in a dog costume. All income from roller-skating will be donated to the “Fundacja Azylu pod Psim Aniołem”.
Where: Połczyńska 115, Warsaw
When: Saturday 30 from 15:00 to 19:00
Price: 14 zł – 24 zł
9) Wege Festival / Summer Edition
A Vegetarian festival on the Vistula shores. Delicious vegan dishes served by restaurants from all over Poland.
Where: Pomost 511
When: June 30 – July 1
10) Days of Omani Culture
It will be the first such large-scale event in Poland presenting the culture, geography, language, religion, and nature of the Sultanate of Oman.
Where: Dobra 56/66 room 316
When: June 30 – July 1
FOOD MARKETS & FOOD FESTIVALS
- Chilean Weekend at TARG Śniadaniowy
- Slow Market at Plac Zabaw
- Vegan Arabig Flavours at Pogłos
- Festival of Craft Icecream
INTERESTING MARKETS AND FAIRS
The impressive station will be open to the public every Sunday of July and August. Registration is (well in advance) is required.
Two days of meetings for the Sherlock Holmes “freaks” out there.