We are Federico and Anna, the founders of OddUrbanThings (OUT). We are so glad you are here because that means you want to have a great time in Warsaw!
Why the site
When you travel (or when you relocate) to a new city, you can only dream of figuring out the coolest events and the best stuff to do.
Unless you know where to look, it’s hard to get an insider perspective.
The two major problems in Warsaw are:
- Most of the websites are in Polish.
- The few websites in English are targeted to tourists.
On OddUrbanThings, we strive to provide up-to-date info about the coolest events and about the best stuff to do in Warsaw (in English). That same stuff that the locals are passionate about right now.
You just have to read, get inspired and focus on experiencing Warsaw in the best way possible.
What can you expect from OUT?
On OddUrbanThings we usually post 2/3 times a week:
- On Tuesday, we publish longer articles e.g. with roundups of the best places in Warsaw. The best bars? The best pizza places? That’s useful info when you move (or travel) to a new place. Isn’t it?
- On Thursday, we provide a curated Weekend guide with our favorite events in Warsaw (check out the past editions here). A super cool beer festival? A night food market? An awesome designer market? A techno party next to a lightning generator? Yeah, that kind of stuff is happening all the time. We’ll make sure you stay updated.
- At all times, you can find some extra free stuff.
- We are constantly looking for the best experiences in Warsaw. These Warsaw City Tours are unmissable.
Who are we?
Federico, Italian from the picturesque Florence. After his ERASMUS in Den Haag, he never really settled in the same place for longer than 3 years. He lived in Madrid, London, Florence, Amsterdam (where he met his amazing girlfriend, Anna), and now Warsaw. He is the main photographer, videographer as well copywriter for Odd Urban Things. He also runs his own Digital Marketing Consulting business.
Anna, Polish from Warsaw. A true Varsovian. After two beautiful years in Amsterdam, she decided to go back to her beloved hometown. She really couldn’t stay away from Warsaw for too long. Understandable. Anna is a bad ass Big Data Analyst (but Federico still has no understanding of what she actually does), in her spare time she is the main editor of Odd Urban Things.
Some Resource that you might find useful:
- a full guide to the Warsaw Districts
- 35 things to do in Warsaw
- fun facts and figure about Warsaw
- rent a flat in Warsaw
- best hostels and hotels in Warsaw
- our free Warsaw guide
At any time feel free to Contact us.